Student loans should expand your possibilities, not limit them! Every student’s situation is different, so we created cosigned and non-cosigned loan options to help you get the additional money you need. Ascent gives students more opportunities to qualify for a loan in their own name. We consider several factors including: creditworthiness, school, program, graduation date, major, cost of attendance and other factors. Click here to learn more.
Ascent Student Loan features and benefits:
- 1% CASH BACK Graduation Reward*
- NON-COSIGNED option for eligible juniors, seniors and grad students*
- COSIGNER RELEASE option*
- AFFORDABLE fixed or variable rates starting at 3.41%*
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOAN PAYMENTS to fit your budget with our flexible repayment terms for 5, 10 or 15 years.
- COVER UP TO 100% college tuition and living expenses
- AVOID FEES - No application, origination or disbursement fees. NO PENALTY FEE if you pay off your loan early.
- DISCOUNT for enrolling in auto payments*
- 100% US-Based Customer Service
- FREE Tools: Get set up for long-term success right from the start - Ascent offers you free financial literacy tools as part of the application process
- Forgiveness & Forbearance: Ascent Student Loans include Active Duty Military Deferment, In-School Deferment, Residency / Internship Deferment and Temporary Hardship Forbearance.
*Ascent Student Loans are funded by Richland State Bank (RSB), Member FDIC. Loan products may not be available in certain jurisdictions. Certain restrictions, limitations; and terms and conditions may apply. For Ascent Terms and Conditions please visit: www.AscentStudentLoans.com/Ts&C
Rates are effective as of 04/01/3分11选5下载 and reflect an automatic payment discount of 0.25% on the lowest offered rate and a 2.00% discount on the highest offered rate. Automatic Payment Discount is available if the borrower is enrolled in automatic payments from their personal checking account and the amount is successfully withdrawn from the authorized bank account each month. For Ascent rates and repayment examples please visit: www.AscentStudentLoans.com/Rates
- 1% Cash Back Graduation Reward subject to terms and conditions. Click here for details.